Are we doing a good job, or falling below your expectations? Please let us know!
We welcome all feedback and if we are doing something well or could do it better please tell us about it. You can leave us feedback or make a complaint in many ways including:
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone - 01636 650 000
- website - make a complaint online
- social media - Facebook (@NSDCouncil) and X (@NSDCouncil)
- letter - Newark and Sherwood District Council, Castle House, Great North Road, Newark, Notts, NG24 1BY
- in person
- Castle House, Great North Road, Newark, NG25 1BY. Open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Ollerton Office, Sycamore Road, New Ollerton, NG22 9PS. Open Monday to Friday between 9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pn and 4.30pm.
More information on how to make a complaint to us is available on our customer feedback webpage.
You can also tell us if you think we’re doing something well which gives us insight into what we’re getting right – it’s a really useful tool to help us improve. You can make a suggestion or give praise here: complete our online suggestions and praise form.
Housing Ombudsman support
At any point, you can contact the Housing Ombudsman for advice or support if you are unhappy with our housing services. The Ombudsman investigates complaints in a fair and independent way - it does not take sides. It is also a free service. The Ombudsman usually expects you to have given us chance to deal with your complaint before you ask them to investigate any complaint you have. More information is available on its website: www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk.