Allocations and development management DPD
The Allocations and Development Management Development Plan Document (PDF File, 10,347kb) forms part of the district's Local Development Framework (LDF) and was adopted by Full Council on 16 July 2013. This document should be read in conjunction with the Council's Amended Core Strategy and any neighbourhood planning.
Through the allocation of land for housing, employment and retail as well as the making of other designations, the plan seeks to help deliver the approach to the district's future development set through our Amended Core Strategy. In addition to assist with the day-to-day assessment of planning applications, the document also provides a suite of development management policies.
Details on the production of the Allocations & Development Management DPD can be found on our making of the Allocations and Development Management DPD webpage.
In adopting the Amended Core Strategy the following documents have been placed on deposit at Castle House, local libraries in the district and on this webpage:
- Adopted Allocations and Development Management DPD (PDF File, 10,347kb)
- Policies Map
- Adoption Statement (PDF File, 202kb)
- A&DM Publication Sustainability Appraisal (June 2012) (PDF File, 2,095kb)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (September 2012) (PDF File, 920kb)
- SA & HRA Modifications Review (PDF File, 789kb)
- SA & HRA Retail Modifications Review (PDF File, 35kb)
- A and DM DPD Sustainability Appraisel Adoption Statement (PDF File, 271kb)
- A&DM DPD Inspectors Report (PDF File, 294kb)
- A&DM DPD Inspectors Report Appendix - Main Modifications (PDF File, 822kb)
- A&DM DPD Inspectors Report Appendix - Main Modifications Figures (PDF File, 5,185kb)
For the local, county level, regional and national documents used in the production of the allocations and development management DPD, visit our allocations and development management evidence base library webpage.