Council Tax support

Council Tax support can help you pay your Council Tax if you’re on a low income.

You can receive Council Tax support if your income and capital (savings and investments) are below a certain level. You can apply for Council Tax support whether you rent, own your home or live rent-free. Additionally you could qualify for support regardless of your employment status.

Apply for Council Tax support.

If you live with someone who isn’t your partner but is on a low income, you may be entitled to a second adult rebate.

If you need advice about your application, email us at or call 01636 650000.