Wellow Parish Council
This Evening's Meeting - 16/03/2020
Wellow Parish Council has taken the decision to cancel this evening’s meeting due to the coronavirus warnings. We have many elderly residents and feel this is the best course of action for the village.
We will update the situation for next month as we are advised to and see fit.
Councillor contact details are:
Mr Phil Lawson (Chairman)
Mr Eddie Meyer (Vice Chairman)
Mr Paul Hubbard
Wellow Register of Members Interests (PDF File, 637kb)
District and County Councillors
Louis Brailsford - District Councillor
Tom Smith - District Councillor
John Peck - County Councillor
Parish Council Meetings
Meeting of the Parish Council are held monthly at 7:30pm with the exception of August when there is no meeting.
The dates of the forthcoming meetings are:
Further information and/or copies of older minutes can be requested from the clerk.
Parish Council Procedures
- Wellow Financial Statement 2018/19 (PDF File, 18kb)
- Audit Accounting Statement- 2018-19 (PDF File, 784kb)
- Financial Information for Year ending 31 March 2018 (PDF File, 1,221kb)
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2016/17 (PDF File, 682kb)
- Accounting statement 2016/17(PDF File, 913kb)
- Annual Governance statement 2016/17 (PDF File, 970kb)
- Annual Internal Audit report 2016/17 (PDF File, 1,046kb)
- Bank reconciliation 2016/17 (PDF File, 10kb)
- Financial Statement 2016-17 (PDF File, 13kb)
- Payments 2016/17 (PDF File, 29kb)