Castle House re-opening
Castle House opened for face to face enquiries by appointment only on Monday 12 April 2021. This was to limit the number of customers in Castle House at one time. If you wish to book an appointment please call 01636 650 000. In order to meet COVID-19 standards we are encouraging customers to come to appointments alone.
From 19 July 2021 you do not need to make an appointment to visit Castle House.
If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or isolating, or waiting for the results of a symptomatic test, please DO NOT enter the building.
If we feel you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 you will be asked to leave.
To help protect our customers and colleagues, we kindly ask that all visitors and customers to Castle House wear a face covering when in our reception area.
You do not need to wear a face covering if you have a legitimate reason not to. This includes:
- young children under the age of 11
- not being able to put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
- if putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress
- if you are travelling with or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading to communicate
- to avoid harm or injury, or the risk of harm or injury, to yourself or others
- to avoid injury, or to escape a risk of harm, and you do not have a face covering with you
- to eat or drink, but only if you need to
- to take medication
- if a police officer or other official requests you remove your face covering
If you have any concerns please contact us on 01636 650000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Newark and Sherwood District Council
Great North Road
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
If you can't find what you're looking for online please call or email our Customer Services Team.
Phone: 01636 650000
Room hire at Castle House
Castle House offers a variety of rooms with quality facilities that are suitable for group, charity and business meetings, as well as corporate events.
Partners in the building
How to find us
Reach us by train
We are next to the Newark Castle train station and a 15 minute walk from Newark Northgate station.
Reach us by bus
You can plan your journey by using Nottinghamshire County Council's plan your journey.
Reach us by car
Pay and display car parking is available on site and at Livestock market outer car park.
For other car parks please visit our website.