Business units to rent

Whether your business is just starting up or you are looking to expand or relocate, we offer a range of commercial properties to rent.

From industrial units and workshops to office suites and craft studios, you can find out more below or get in touch via our commercial property online enquiry form.

If you’ve already spoken to us about a specific property you can apply to lease it using our commercial lease application form (PDF File, 809kb).

Industrial units and workshops

Our portfolio of industrial units includes a range of modern workshops, ranging in size from 70m2 to 590m2  and suitable for B1 (light industrial) uses.

Features include:

  • brick and blockwork construction
  • double-skinned insulated roof with integral roof lights
  • up and over door 3.1m2
  • standard disabled toilet
  • three-phase power
  • free parking

Book to view available spaces by calling 01636 655 879.

Office suites

Church Farm Business Centre

Set around a gated courtyard in the heart of Edwinstowe village, Church Farm Business Centre hosts eight modern, self-contained office suites.

The suites all have capacity for several IT workstations and access to broadband. There is no VAT payable on the rent at this site.

Facilities include:

  • intruder and fire alarms monitored around the clock
  • night storage heating
  • free parking
  • sink and cloak room
  • disabled access
  • joint use standard disabled toilet
  • cost of alarms, building insurance, trade refuse bin, grounds maintenance and common area utilities included

Newark Beacon Business Centre

Newark Beacon has a range of different business accommodation solutions including hot-desking, fully serviced office spaces and light industrial units.

On-site services include:

  • reception
  • business support
  • on-site cafe with wireless hub and external break-out area
  • conferencing facilities
  • meeting rooms

For more information about Newark Beacon’s services and current availability, get in touch via email on or call on 01636 653100.

Craft studios and workshops

An imaginative conversion of the Victorian stables of Edwinstowe Hall into 12 individual studios, Sherwood Forest Art and Craft Centre is just a few minutes’ walk from the Major Oak and RSPB Visitor Centre.

Each studio includes:

  • three-phase power
  • track lighting system
  • intruder and fire alarm sensors
  • electric convector heater(s)
  • power points
  • stainless steel sink (with hot and cold water)

Additional facilities at the centre include:

  • caretaker
  • free parking
  • public toilets
  • disabled access throughout
  • cafe
  • monitored fire and intruder alarms

To find out more e-mail about renting a studio at Sherwood Forest Art and Craft Centre email or call 01636 655 879.


Land that is surplus to the Council's requirements is sometimes leased or sold to private businesses and individuals. This can range from small plots of land for garden extensions to agricultural land and building plots.

When plots become available they will be advertised here.

Amenity land for sale

Kirklington – Under offer.

Land to rent

None currently available

Residential building plots

None currently available

Industrial development sites

None currently available

Agricultural land

None currently available

Paying your rent

All premises are let on commercial terms for an agreed period. Incoming tenants must cover legal and surveyors fees and a deposit. Standard payment terms and notice periods will apply.

You can pay over the phone using a debit card.  Please call 0300 456 0478 or 01636 655879

Make sure you have your:

  • debit card
  • invoice account number
  • the amount you wish to pay
  • a pen to record the transaction number

Paying by standing order

Our bank details are:

Lloyds bank sort code: 30-96-18

Account number: 60707560

Remember to quote your customer number as a reference.

If you’re having difficulty paying by the due date,  or have any queries, contact us via email on or call on 01636 655879.

It is important that you get in touch immediately by telephone or in writing if you have a query on the invoice/account or dispute it in any way.  If you don’t tell us that there’s a problem, recovery action will continue which may result in court action.