Our aim is to make reporting issues to us as easy as possible.

If you know of an issue in the district that you think we should be aware of, please fill in the relevant online form or contact us.

Issues you can report to Newark and Sherwood District Council:

Abandoned vehicles

Anti social behaviour

Breaking planning rules

Damaged residential bin

Damaged street nameplate

Dead animal

Dog bins


Graffiti or flyposting

Housing emergency repairs

Housing non-urgent repairs


Litter bins

Lost dog

Make a comment or suggestion

Make a complaint

Medical waste collection

Missed bins

Missing or lost bin

Noise problems

Planning breach

Street cleaning

Please report road problems to Nottinghamshire County Council. This includes reporting problems with:

  • uneven pavements and verges
  • street lighting and traffic lights
  • road works and road closures
  • road signage
  • potholes
  • problems with cycleways
  • gritting