Commercial waste collections
Our waste management service has a dedicated, experienced commercial waste team.
Call 01636 655572 or email email@example.com for a quick no obligation quote
We offer a flexible, efficient service at competitive rates, aimed solely at businesses and designed to fit your waste disposal needs.
- No Vat charges
- No charge for bin rental or documentation
- Bin sizes ranging from 240 litres to 1100 litres
- Pre-paid labels for bags available – perfect if you have no storage for bins
- Discount for additional bins
- Flexible services tailored to your needs
How to pay
Once you have organised your commercial waste collection you will receive an invoice from us. You can pay your invoice using our online payment service.
Trade Recycling Service
We also offer a recycling service to our trade customers. This service allows you to recycle:
- Paper: newspapers, magazines, writing paper, junk mail, catalogues, cardboard, corrugated cardboard, cereal packets, greeting cards and egg boxes.
- Plastic: drinks bottles, milk bottles, shampoo bottles, detergent bottles, washing-up liquid bottles, sauce bottles, friendly bacteria bottles, margarine tubs and yoghurt pots.
- Tins: food tins, drink cans, pet food tins, large metal sweet tins and empty aerosol canisters.
Collections take place weekly or fortnightly depending on your needs.
Please note there is a limited service in some areas, please contact the trade office for details.
You may have obligations under the The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) if you are a business with electrical/electronic equipment to dispose of, or if you sell electrical or electronic equipment.
The directive aims to improve the environmental performance of businesses that manufacture, supply, use, recycle and recover electrical and electronic equipment. Check the Environment Agency website to see if your business has any obligations under this directive.
Your duty of care
If you operate any form of business, you have a legal responsibility under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and other related legislation to safely contain and legally dispose of any waste produced from your business.
If you don’t, you can be taken to court as you are committing offences. Please note that your business rates do not include the cost of your business waste disposal.