Re-use means using the information for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected.
To comply with the regulations we have a duty to:
- Respond to requests within 20 working days
- Offer appropriate advice and guidance
- Grant licences for reuse of information where applicable
- Charge a fee to cover the costs of producing and supplying the information, where there is reasonable justification
Making a request
If you wish to make a request to re-use information that we hold, you can make a request by completing our on-line form
You can also make a request in writing:
Your request should state:
- Your name
- Your address
- Details of the information you want to reuse and for what purpose
This should either be sent by email to email@example.com or in hardcopy to:
Great North Road
If you are unhappy with our decision in relation to your request then you can ask for an internal review of our decision to be undertaken.
If you are then not content with the outcome of the internal review you may now apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a decision.
The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
The Information Commissioner's Office