Our commercial property
Industrial units and modern workshops
Our portfolio of industrial units includes a range of modern workshops which range in size from 70m2 up to 590m2 and are mostly in courtyard style development.
They are suitable for B1 (light Industrial) uses and feature:
- Brick and Blockwork Construction
- Double skinned insulated roof with integral roof lights
- Up and over door 3.1m x 3.1m approx
- Disabled standard W.C.
- Three Phase power (20KVA to the distribution board)
- Free Parking
- Viewing by appointment - call 01636 655879
No vacant units at this time.
Church Farm Business Centre, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire
Edwinstowe is an attractive village with an excellent range of amenities close to the heart of the legendary Sherwood Forest. Yet it is located within easy travelling distance of the major cities of Nottingham, Sheffield and Lincoln. The nearby A1, A614 and A616 give excellent access to the rest of the country.
Church Farm Business Centre is set around a gated courtyard close to the church in the heart of the village. Converted from period barns and stables, eight self-contained office suites have been created combining old world charm with modern high tech facilities.
The carpeted suites all have facilities for several IT workstations each with double IT outlets and power point. With broadband available in the area, this superb environment would seem a less stressful cost effective place to do business.
No vacant suites at the present time.
* Please note there is NO VAT payable on the rent at this site.
Facilities also include:
- Intruder and Fire Alarms Monitored 24 hrs
- Night Storage Heating
- Free Car Parking Adjacent
- Sink and Cloak Room
- Disabled Access
- Joint Use Disabled Standard WC
Rent amounts below include cost of:
- Fire and Intruder Alarms
- Buildings Insurance
- Trade Refuse Bin
- Grounds Maintenance
- Common Areas Electricity and Water
Rates: To be paid by the tenant
Craft Studios and Workshops
Sherwood Forest Art and Craft Centre
An imaginative conversion of the Victorian stables of Edwinstowe Hall into art and craft studios just a few minutes walk from the Major Oak and Sherwood Forest Visitor Centre.
The main courtyard of 12 Studios has a glaze foyer allowing visitors to enjoy the ambience of the centre whatever the weather.
Each Studio has the following features:
- Three phase power
- Track lighting system
- Intruder and Fire alarm sensors
- Electric convector heater(s)
- Power points
- Stainless Steel sink (hot and cold water)
In addition the Centre has the following facilities:
- Glazed Atrium to main Courtyard
- Monitored Fire and Intruder Alarms
- Free Car Parking
- Public Toilets
- Disabled access throughout
Rent shown below includes the cost of:
- Fire and intruder alarm service and maintenance
- Provision and service /replacement of fire extinguishers at appropriate locations
- Structural buildings insurance
- Trade refuse bins
- Grounds maintenance
- Maintenance of common areas
- Electricity and water in respect of common areas
- Promotional material
- Provision of toilet facilities
Rates: Business rates are to be paid by the tenant.
Visit the Sherwood Forest Art and Craft Centre website
|£2175pa + vat
We also deal with the letting and sale of land that is surplus to the Council's requirements. This can range from small plots of land for garden extensions to agricultural land and building plots.
Please note we maintain records of council owned land but not privately owned land.
Land to rent
Currently NO land available at present
Kirklington - Amenity Land for sale
All enquiries and full details available from Richard Watkinson Estate Agents tel 01636 677154
- Residential Building Plots - None currently available
- Industrial Development Sites - none currently available
- Agricultural Land - None currently available