The £3.9m state of the art business innovation centre aimed at ‘knowledge-rich’ businesses can offer you the following options:
- Virtual office
- Hot-desking facilities
- Inclusive competitive business unit rentals including broadband
- Reception and on-site business support
- Contemporary prestige environment
- On-site cafe with wireless hub including external break-out area
- Conference facilities , meeting rooms and range of buffets
- Car parking
- 27 office units ranging from 358 sq ft to 1100 sq ft
- 4 light industrial units
The venue is easily accessible from the A1 and all major road and rail routes.
Newark Beacon is the perfect location to relocate a business, away from the hustle and bustle of a city centre, yet still have excellent transport links. Managed on behalf of the council by Oxford Innovation, Newark Beacon can meet all your business needs.
Newark Beacon was officially opened in July 2007 by Theo Paphitis, well-respected entrepreneur and star of the successful BBC series Dragons' Den.
The Beacon is a major flagship project for Newark and Sherwood District Council and its partners, Nottinghamshire County Council and East Midlands Development Agency.