The village plan - outlining the future needs of the community
The village council needs to have the views of residents upon how they would like to see the village develop and improve during the next few years:
Examples might be as follows.
- A community centre
- A village shop
- Additional community groups
- Better roads, bus / transport services.
- Additional dwellings
- Footpaths / walks / bridle ways
- Floral displays
- Recreation / park facilities
- Facilities for the young / elderly
- Visitors heritage centre.
The village council also needs to know the feelings of residents upon what the village should NOT have. It is by knowing what residents views are, that the village council can become increasingly representative of the village community.
You can express your views by e mail to village councillors direct or to the council clerk or by attending a village council meeting and addressing the full council during the “open session” for residents.