Over the next 12 months the team will:
- Implement a stakeholder and resident engagement plan
- Procure master-planners and a technical consultant team to develop proposals
- Consult with residents on their priorities for improving the area
- Consider the potential for development of housing on additional local sites
- Submit a planning application and secure consent
- Pursue Government funding for the scheme
- Consult with key statutory bodies such as Sports England
- Review and recommend development options
By summer 2018, we will draw up firm proposals to take the project forward. However, we would stress that no decisions have yet been taken on this. We are seeking government funding to enable the scheme to proceed.
The Project Team
The team from Campbell Tickell is based at the Castle House offices:
Ian Jones (Campbell Tickell) is the Lead consultant and responsible for the master planning and development process.
Julia Johnson (Campbell Tickell) is responsible for communications and stakeholder engagement. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Harriet Partington (Strategic Housing) is responsible for project administration and enquiries.
To contact the team, please phone Harriet Partington on 01636 655462 or email email@example.com
The Yorke Drive Residents Consultative Panel met again on 25 April, and were able to meet the Masterplanning architects , as well as agree how the Yorke Drive Newsletter will look and the information it will include. Look out for the Yorke Drive Newsletter later this month. If you want to join the panel, contact Harriet Partington on 01636 703 685 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
From residents feedback from the Yorke Drive household survey, Newark and Sherwood Homes will be setting up a Task and Finish Action group with Residents Panel members to discuss actions in response to the issues raised.
Resident Consultation Programme for all residents and stakeholders kicks off on 30th May with a Workshop, 6pm-8.30pm, at the Bridge Community Centre.