Holocaust Centre, Laxton
Visitors from all across the UK and further afield come to learn, to remember and to reflect upon the Holocaust and its consequences for our world.
The centre provides a range of facilities for people of all backgrounds and persuasions to explore the history and implications of the Holocaust. It houses a permanent exhibition of the Nazi period and offers space for reflection in the memorial rose gardens. There are also seminar and research facilities used by students, teachers, scholars and many others.
When you visit the centre you can:
- visit the museum and exhibitions at your leisure
- learn about the Holocaust and other 20th century genocides
- enjoy the memorial gardens
- view relevant films
- listen to guest speakers
- find out more about the Centre's origins and activities
- browse in the bookshop
- unwind and reflect in the coffee lounge and patio
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays until April 2015, closed on bank holidays
There is a calendar of opening times and dates on their website