Open Access Council Tax
Secure access to view your council tax details including charges, reductions and payments with an additional option to receive electronic bills.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as Open Access. Please provide your full name and the address where you are registered to pay council tax.
What are the benefits of e-billing?
- You receive your bill as soon as it's available
- You will always know where your bill is
- It saves paper, so it's better for the environment
- It saves printing, sorting and postage costs which is ultimately passed on to Newark and Sherwood’s residents
- You still have the option to download and print the bill if you want to
- Each person named on the bill can receive their own copy
- It's free to use. Your future Council Tax bills will be sent in electronic form to open access and you will be sent an email that will advise you that there is a bill on open access for you to view.
Our online payments service is provided by Civicapay on behalf of the council. The service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.